- Fully read this FAQ page, as well as the policies page.
- These are mentioned below but I'll reiterate here: I do NOT replace untracked mail, as that's a risk you pay for cheaper shipping. If you aren't willing to take that risk, choose TRACKED. I also do NOT replace mail that is lost due to you putting in an incorrect address, so PLEASE triple check that it is correct. If it's returned to me it will only be reshipped if you repay for shipping.
- Orders must be placed by a person 18 years or older, or with adult supervision/permission
- All orders are packed in an apartment with cats, so I can't guarantee that the package will be totally free of any cat hair ! :3
- I'm not responsible for any customs and import duties, or any other local postal requirements that may be issued by your country, and you will have to take care of those yourself! It's totally out of my control so please make sure you're aware of possible costs before ordering. :)
- Fully read each product description before ordering, and ensure the quantity you put in your cart is correct. ESPECIALLY with any pre-order items.
- I'm based in Muncie, Indiana, in the United States!
- I do offer local pick-up if you're in town, but please contact me before ordering to get an okay! I'll give you a discount for free shipping when you place your order in order to do this.
- The order processing time is always at the header of the shop site! As of writing this the processing time is up to two weeks.
- This does NOT count pre-orders which will have an ETA on a case by case basis. If your order includes a pre-order item the ENTIRE order will ship together, based on whatever the LATEST ETA on any of the products are.
- Pre-orders are given an ESTIMATED time of arrival to you, that you can find in the title of the product in the order confirmation if you forget. Since it's only an ESTIMATE, pre-order orders may ship earlier, or later, and since it depends on when the items reach ME from my manus, it's not something I can control.
- Pre-orders also have a status you can check in the front page announcements area to know what stage the items are in, if I have received them yet and begun shipping
I can’t find an order confirmation/shipment/etc. email?
- Check your spam folder! For whatever reason a lot of times that’s where they’ll end up :) If you use Gmail, it also might be in your promotions tab. I've noticed if you use an Apple generated email it's more likely to have issues so I recommend using a real email address to checkout with!
- I can change your address so long as the order has NOT been shipped yet. If it hasn't, you can email me the correct address (email@example.com) and I'll change it.
- If you order HAS been mailed then unfortunately it cannot be changed. It will usually be returned back to me in the case that the address was wrong, and you'll have to re-pay for shipping for it to be resent. If it never does get returned to me, unfortunately I cannot reimburse you, so ensure your address is 100% correct before ordering.
- Order cancellations can be requested only 24 hours after an order has been placed. If it is within 24 hours, you will be refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- No order cancellations/refunds are permitted after 24 hours since the order was placed has passed.
- It would be very hard for me to keep track of combining or splitting up orders, so unfortunately no. I will combine orders sometimes if you REALLY need me to, but I will not split pre-order items from everything else.
- Within the US: About 1-2 weeks normally, but could take up to 8 weeks due to COVID or Holiday (depending on the time) delays
- Outside of the US: Up to 4 weeks normally, but could take up to 12 weeks due to COVID or Holiday (depending on the time) delays
- Please keep in mind though that these are just estimates! Currently, with COVID (or the Holidays), it could take twice as long for your order to arrive. Wait at least two months before getting concerned for domestic and 12 weeks for international.
Where is my order?
- If it's been packed and mailed, a shipping confirmation order will have been sent to whatever email you entered when placing your order (check your spam folder/promotion folder if you use Gmail)
- Once it's mailed, I have as much info as you do. If you selected untracked shipping, then neither of us will know where it is until it gets delivered. If you selected tracked shipping, then the tracking should update its location- I do not know anymore than the tracking says, however.
Once the product is sent, what happens to it is fully out of my control and in the hands of USPS/the postal services. There is no kind of refund/replacement offered for UNTRACKED mail, as that's a risk you take with the cheaper shipping. For tracked mail, there are lost mail forms you can submit to USPS and I also insure every Shopify shipping package!
If your mail getting lost is a concern and you're spending an amount you would not be okay losing or having to re-buy, do not choose untracked shipping.
If you do think something is lost I would not be concerned until two months have passed (4-6 for international customers) as with the pandemic, USPS is especially slow.
If your order was tracked and:
- The tracking still says USPS awaiting item:
- Since I'm mailing orders every few days, it's possible I've printed the label to pack your order, and just haven't mailed it yet!
- It's also possible that USPS received it, and isn't scanning it for whatever reason, which does happen sometimes. I would recommend keeping an eye on the tracking because it could be scanned later down the line- but it also might show up having not been scanned at all.
- The tracking says it was delivered but I don't have it
- Sometimes they mark it as delivered a day or two before it should be! Keep an eye out, and it will likely turn up in a day or two
- It's also possible they delivered it in a strange place, it might be unlikely but it still wouldn't hurt to check any place you've had mail show up before (mailbox, front door, driveway, etc.)
- Double check with your neighbors or anyone else who lives with you to ensure they did not get it.
- If a few days pass and you still don't have it, go to your local post office! If it wasn't delivered, it's likely in their possession and they can help you out. I have zero control over what your delivery person does, so if this happens they can help you more than I.
- If your local branch is unable to help you, contact me ASAP (please do not wait) I have insurance on every Shopify tracked order!
If your order was untracked and it's been over two to six months:
- It's very possible that your address was incorrect (or something else just went wrong), in which case it might be returned back to me. If that's the case, I'll resend it for you if you pay for shipping again.
- If that ISN'T the case, while it could show up eventually, it's likely that USPS has lost your mail. In that case, I unfortunately cannot offer a replacement/refund as mentioned above due to it being untracked.
Do you accept returns/exchanges?
Returns are currently not offered for any reason. For that reason, make sure you like a product before you go through with your order, as well as make sure it is the RIGHT product and correct quantity.
Exchanges are currently not offered. For that reason, make sure you like a product before you go through with your order, as well as make sure it is the RIGHT product and correct quantity
What do I do if I get my order and it's damaged/incorrect?
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact me immediately (ideally via email, Woolblossoms@gmail.com) if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, as well as include any photos that are relevant, so that I can evaluate the issue and make it right. If there are no issues brought up to me within one week of you receiving your order, no refund/replacement will be issued.
Will you make a TikTok video packing my order?
- You’re welcome to ask of course but don't get your hopes up! I already spend a lot of time each day packing orders and taking the time to film and edit order packing videos makes the process even longer. Plus I get more requests at this point than I could do most times! It’s easier when I can record orders I find especially interesting and can talk about, so honestly if you leave a nice note at check out you up your chances more than anything! :3
Do you have any sales or discount codes?
- Certain items that are older or overstocked will have discounts applied to them individually and can be found in the "discount/last chance" section at the top menu bar!
- I tend to run a sale about 4x a year, or once every 4 months :)
- Patrons in any tier 5$ and above get a discount code each month! The amount varies per tier but goes up to 25%
- Orders over 40$ USD (domestic), and over 100$ USD (to Canada) can get free tracked shipping automatically at check out!
Are your stickers water resistant/waterproof?
- All the info you need on a product will be in the product description of each listing! Always double check there to be certain but yes all of the stickers I currently make are weatherproof :)
- People in the UK currently can't order from this shop due to the newest VAT laws!
- Instead: Create a cart of whatever you'd like from my shop and DM me screenshots! I'll create an Etsy listing for you with the total because they handle VAT for me. (Any items that AREN'T 4x4 and 6x4 prints or normal stickers, will require tracked shipping which is an additional 14$ USD)
- If something will be restocked, times will vary! Stickers, sticker sheets, and prints will be restocked much faster.
- I mostly go on what is popular- if an item super underperforms I likely will not restock it. If it's out of stock but still listed on site there is a chance it'll be restocked! If you can't find it at all, then it won't be :)
- Check the top menu navigation!
- To preface, there are a lot of reasons an artist may not share their manu, and I don't share all of mine! They are proprietary business secrets due to the amount of time and money it can take to find a good manu. On top of a decrease in quality when more people use them, as well as not wanting to feel responsible for someone's possible bad experience- so please respect that! That being SAID, here's what I'll share!
- Stickers: Stickerapp and Stickerninja
- Sticker Sheets: Stickerninja
- Patches: Stadri Emblems
- Prints: Cat Print
- Notepads: Juke Box Print
- Charms/buttons/a lot of other stuff: Vograce (hit or miss though)
- Enamel Pins: Stadri Emblems (middle man- hit or miss)
What do you use to draw?
- Currently I use a 12.9 inch iPad pro (2nd gen apple pencil), and Procreate!
Do you take commissions?
- Yes! My commission info is on my Ko-fi
Can I get a tattoo of your art?
- If you’d like to, sure! I only ask that you buy a tattoo ticket from my ko-fi shop in order to do so, for its use! :)
- Keep in mind the art your tattoo artist is able to replicate, as well is if the particular design will work as a tattoo before committing though! :3
- Also please be respectful with the designs if you do so! Ie. Don’t alter them to be NSFW, hateful, etc.
What are Petals?
- They’re just a fun way to reward you when you spend money here! If you hit the pink present at the bottom corner of the screen there’s more info :)
- If you’re LOGGED IN and place an order you get petals! You get 5 petals for every 1$ you spend. Every 100 petals you earn gets you a 1$ off discount code, that you can save up and redeem! (Essentially you can get a 1$ back for every 20$ you spend! If you were to spend 100$ you’d get 5$ off, etc.)
Which monthly freebie sticker/thank you card will I get?
- The freebie stickers are based on exactly the day and time you order EST. So if you order at all within December (even 12/31 at 11:59 PM EST) you'd get whatever the sticker for December is. This is also true for any orders that have pre-order items in them and would ship later.
- Thank you cards are not advertised as heavily, as due to them being more expensive I often run out of a given design. I try to follow the same idea as above with the stickers, but if I'm out of a design at the end of the month I try to substitute with whatever I have :)
Can I use your art as an icon?
- Sure! Please DON'T use: commissions, my logo, or and art of myself.
- Just credit me somewhere on the platform you're using it!
Is Woolblossoms environmentally friendly?
- I try my best to practice the best sustainability practices that I can as a small business, but I definitely am not perfect! As environmentally friendly packaging supplies are more expensive than the alternative- as my business grows the more I'm able to do! :) Here are my current practices:
- I avoid single-use plastics where at all possible! I do not individually contain my stickers, enamel pins, etc. in plastic packaging. Any plastic packaging you might come across is plastic that -I- receive the product in, and I leave it on so that it gets a 2nd use to protect the item on its way to you! (things like coin purses, buttons, etc.)
- I also avoid adding extra things to the packing process for ~aesthetic~ reasons, that people will likely toss. Things like the little plastic or paper wormies/stars, twine, etc. I opt to not use.
- I do use glassine bags to put items in for transport, but I try to keep everything within a single one rather than using several for each order. Glassine has its own pros and cons, but I find it better than plastic bags and this is what I have to use for now!
- I try to buy products within the US where it's possible, but many things are simply not possible to be made within the US at all. My sticker sheets, notebooks, notepads, prints, and patches all come from within the US!
- I have different packaging methods depending on the items, but they are all eco-friendly to some extent! The envelopes are paper, rigid mailers and any boxes cardboard- so all recyclable and in some cases reusable. I also frequently use bubble mailers, and these are inherently harder to be eco friendly just due to what they are, but I source mine from Eco Enclose, meaning not only are they US made, but also 2 use and made of 50% recycled content.
I have a different question!
- If I haven't answered your question, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to DM me on any of my socials !!