When you're ordering:
- If you're buying anything as a gift/shipping an order to someone else/have a deadname you have to use for your address or card info - please let me know the name to use on my thank you note within the order notes!
Double check that you're ordering the correct version/number of what you want, as well as the correct address because I do not offer refunds/replacements for this issue.
- I'm not responsible for any customs and import duties, or any other local postal requirements that may be issued by your country, and you will have to take care of those yourself! It's totally out of my control so please make sure you're aware of possible costs before ordering
- I go over this below but PLEASE NOTE: I do NOT send replacements/refunds for lost mail so if you want to lower the chances of your order getting lost PLEASE pay for tracked shipping. This will also lower the chance of damaged orders as TRACKED mail will come in a bubble or rigid mailer. With cheap shipping comes the risk of not only it getting lost but damaged!
Refunds will not be offered for: simply not liking the items, changing your mind about wanting them, the items were lost, or you inputting your address wrong
Refunds can be discussed if: There is an error on my part (such as: a piece of your order is missing, incorrect, etc.)
Exchanges are not currently offered.
Free or discounted replacements will not be offered for: simply not liking the items, changing your mind about wanting them, the items are lost, or you inputting your address wrong
Free or discounted replacements can be discussed if: There is an error on my part (such as: a piece of your order is missing, incorrect, etc.)
Types of Shipping
- USPS First Class Mail (1$ cents): This is the cheapest option, and as such will have the simplest safeguards. This mail is untracked, and if lost will not be replaced or refunded. Mail with just a few stickers will come in a small paper envelope (keep the risk of damage or rain in mind in this case as I won't guarantee a replacement), and orders with non stickers or MANY stickers will come in a cellophane bag in a paper envelope, to be more protected.
- USPS First Class Package (3.50$): This will give you tracking with your order, which will let you know where the piece is and when it's delivered- if USPS is scanning it. If lost, which while very unlikely, I won't be able to offer a replacement or refund. Mail will come in a bubble or rigid mailer, in a cellophane bag keeping it well protected while in route.
- USPS Priority Mail (8.00$): This is the most expensive shipping I offer and is the safest option to ship your mail. Like the previous, this will come with tracked shipping (should USPS scan it). It will also be delivered faster, in 1-3 days from when shipped (a guarantee from USPS, not me). This will also insure your mail, so should it get lost a claim can be filed up to 100$. (Full transparency, I have yet to try this but from my understanding a refund will be issued and you can either take that amount or I'll remail your order)
- Standard - No tracking (1.65$): This is the cheapest option, and as such will have the simplest safeguards. This mail is untracked, and if lost will not be replaced or refunded. Mail with just a few stickers will come in a small paper envelope (keep the risk of damage or rain in mind in this case), and orders with non stickers or MANY stickers will come in a cellophane bag in a paper envelope, to be more protected.
- Standard - Tracking (14.00$):This will give you tracking with your order, which will let you know where the piece is and when it's delivered- if the mail services are scanning it. If lost, I won't be able to offer a replacement or refund. Mail will come in a bubble or rigid mailer, in a cellophane bag keeping it well protected while in route.
If your order hasn't arrived:
I would NOT get concerned until two total months have passed. With the state of USPS and the still ongoing pandemic, it can take even a month and a half before DOMESTIC orders are delivered.
If your order was tracked and:
- The tracking still says USPS awaiting item:
- Since I'm mailing orders every few days, it's possible I've printed the label to pack your order, and just haven't mailed it yet!
- It's also possible that USPS received it, and isn't scanning it for whatever reason, which does happen sometimes. I would recommend keeping an eye on the tracking because it could be scanned later down the line- but it also might show up having not been scanned at all.
- It's also possible that USPS has lost the mail. As far as I know there isn't much that can be done in this situation- there are lost mail forms you can try, or try to get in touch with your local post office about it. If you purchased the domestic first class tracking, which comes with insurance, I will be able to file a claim and resend your order (I THINK- I have yet to try it but that's my understanding). While I'll try my best to figure out what happened, I likely will not be able to offer a replacement/refund, unless your order is smaller in price and quantity. As much as I would love to, the cost to replace every problematic order would be too much for me at the moment- once I drop off the mail, it's out of my hands.
- The tracking says it was delivered but I don't have it
- Sometimes they mark it as delivered a day or two before it should be! Keep an eye out, and it will likely turn up in a day or two
- It's also possible they delivered it in a strange place, it might be unlikely but it still wouldn't hurt to check any place you've had mail show up before (mailbox, front door, driveway, etc.)
- If a few days pass and you still don't have it, go to your local post office! If it wasn't delivered, it's likely in their possession and they can help you out
If your order was untracked and it's been over two months:
- It's very possible that your address was incorrect, in which case it might be returned back to me. If that's the case, I'll resend it for you once. If it doesn't return back to me, you'll have to reorder it unfortunately. This happens a LOT and is usually the reason.
- If that isn't the case, while it could show up eventually, it's likely that USPS has lost your mail. In that case, I unfortunately cannot offer a replacement/refund, as that is the risk that you accept and agree to by choosing untracked mail.
- For any of these issues please contact me at my shop email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your order number as well as any photos, when it would apply!